12.28.2009

The Spoils of Christmas Past

Things I got because I'm materialistic and selfish and North American:

1. 8 pots of my favourite Directions Hair Colour. Colours: Flamingo Pink, Carnation Pink, Mandarin, Spring Green, Turquoise, Bright Daffodil, White Toner (for when FINALLY this old hair colour will wash out and I can bleach it white. GAH.), and Violet. I was running dangerously low on colours and I really only had blues and red left.

2. An Emery sized guitar! Emery is my BJD. That's Ball-Jointed Doll. He's beautiful. I'm sure I've said that before, but whatevs.

4. Gift cards to Cineplex, iTunes, and Kildonan Place.

5. A cumulative 120 dollets in earth monies. Dollet. Final Fantasy VIII. Dollet. Ha ha. That's funny.

OKAY ANYWAY

Okay Anyway.

I'm going to start a band.

Called, 'Okay Anyway'.

Our number one hit will be a cover of the Pokemon theme song.

In the new year, I'm going to start blogging about real things.

No comments:

Post a Comment