7.25.2010

Ai-Kon and Stuff 2010

Okay So I copy and pasted this from my DA (http://handheld.deviantart.com), and it copied all the icons and emoticons. That was cool.
---
Okay so Ai-kon was a week ago and I didn't blog or journal about it or anything so la-dee-da

On Friday, I was casual Roxas. I understand it's a total cop out, but it's better than nothing. My dear friend Jaime was my casual Axel. :) And the lovely Alyssa was Namine. Needless to say they fought over my love. HOWEVER, on Friday I had to leave around 5 to go to my cousin's wedding, but I was back aaaaat 830? 830ish, yeah. So anyway.

We stayed at the Delta and there were 7 of us in a room. LOL WUT?!

Jaime and I slept on the balcony.

OR SHOULD I SAY

AXEL AND ROXAS SLEPT ON THE BALCONY?! http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w102/soup_4_u/35155_10150234667695093_854185092_13651008_1215468_n.jpg

lol NAAAAT
We suck. In an awesome sort of way. The balcony was the most terrific thing EVER!

Anyway, Saturday I was Yuna from Final Fantasy X, and lovely Alyssa was Rikku. We are cute :) My contacts were wonderful, I really enjoyed how my eyes looked. And my wig looked so legit. We had so much fun. COUSINS!!

Friday night Jaime and I had stayed up until 6am finishing Bree's Fran (FFXII) cosplay that I made... It was a feat and I stressed poor Bree out :( Sorry!! I suck. Ah ha ha. But I finished and I think it looked pretty good and everyone seemed to like it (maybe not everyone... AMIRITE?! COVER UP, WHORE)

We watched the sunrise from our balcony bed :)

We also watched a prostitute fight. :D

I love downtown Winnipeg. So much.

Anyhoo, we then started at 930 piecing Bree's armor together (930? Maybe that's just when we woke up). It took until 2 before we were all ready to go down to the convention. I guess that's why the weekend seemed to fly by faster than it usually does!

AND THEN There was the dance, which was wonderful, Jaime and I dressed and Axel and Roxas again and danced for about half an hour (we weren't even planning on going) and stayed until the end of Every Time We Touch... Then we ran out holding hands. We were headed back to the hotel but thought we would get some attention. We ran through the lobby and up the escalators and FANGIRLS WEPT AT THE SIGHT OF US. Okay, maybe not wept. Some definitely cheered though. It was very fun and very cute and my favourite part of the weekend.

SUNDAY MORNING
AXEL LEFT BEFORE I WOKE UP THIS MORNING

He says that in Days. Seriously! Like WTF

Anyway Jaime and her sister left early :( And I was Yako from something something Nogami Neuro. Nogami Neuro something something. I dunno. I was comfy :3

I bought this great anime in the "Samurai Horror Tales" series, by the name of "Goblin Cat". It was extremely powerful and brought us all to tears. Very sad. Absolutely terrific. I recommend it to everyone!

Plans for next year?

























KUJA, BITCHES




http://media.animegalleries.net/albums/userpics/41687/9kuja-s.jpg
Okay but I'm actually serious.
Goal: Lose 7 lbs. No wait. 6. ;)

My work diet is really helping.
These chips are NOT

The End

No comments:

Post a Comment