7.29.2009

AI-KON IS OVER AND THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED

Ai-Kon is over, everyone. It's still hard to adjust. I look at someone walking down the street and my first thought is, 'Kamina!'. My second thought is, 'Wrong. No. Bad.'


I was Tsukasa, from .hack//sign on Friday, Howl from Howl's Moving Castle on Saturday, and Ness from EarthBound on Sunday (one person recognized me.. that's why I did Ness. Dana skipped out on Jeff and Alyssa was in costume for, like, 15 minutes. I wasn't able to get a decent picture, thanks to you guys. Get your butts in your costume and let's hit the streets for good photo-ops).

I haven't found ANY pics of me, except for two while our HMC group was on the walk-on. We really could have used a Markl and a Turnip Head. I'd like to take more photo-shoot-esque photos of ALL the characters. Dana and I are going to go to town sometime in our .hack outfits and take some, as well as I'm forcing some EarthBound pics to happen.

I spent all day watching the anime my sister and I bought (well, just my sister. One was my birthday present). Case Closed Season Two (mine), Azumanga Daioh, Medabots (<3>
Hopefully I can learn the Sending dance, too. Gotta get a wig, though.


Also next year I'll be hopefully joining a Gurren Lagann group. As who? Let's just say it's a shirtless little kid. I'll figure something out. Actually, here's a pic:

In the middle. Don't look at the boobs. Look at the middle.


Yeah, yeah, burst through the heavens with your drill and all that crap.

I met some cool people. Who knew those Selkirkians could be so enjoyable?

(Sounds like I ate them. Well, they were delicious.)

I think that's all for now. If I think of anything else, I'll be sure to update. And remember, only one truth prevails!

No comments:

Post a Comment